Sign in to follow this  
amyh

Since my guests are idiots... (no name on responses)

I thought I'd give a bit of advise I wish I had taken. I once read that you should code your reply cards w/ your invite list (i.e. writing a letter on the back of your response card.) I really wish I would have done this.

So far I've received a about 3 "no's" with no names and 2 "yes's" (each with 4-5 guests) and with only numbers listed next to the menu, no names!

I know my response cards were a little complicated, but come on, not even a name? Last name? Return address!!!!

I am so annoyed!

LOL! I hate that for you Amy! Never underestimate stupidity. Coding the cards sounds like a really good idea.

was there a place for them to fill in their names, I think that's pretty standard on RSVP cards. what a PITA! I guess you can email people and ask them if they RSVP'd already - and remind those that haven't to please put their names on!

what a pain (note to self, write our names on the very late response card to Amy and mail it tomorrow)

EWWW That really gets to me too! Im a teacher and when I get something with no name... even pretty art work... I get the kids attention and say, ew no name, I ball it up and throw that crap in the trash! LMAO Im so mean!