Photo

Jewely help

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

I have been given some wonderful suggestions of what type of necklace to wear with my dress from some awesome women on this site, but having trouble trying to find what I want. They suggested a necklace sort of shaped like a "Y", and in silver. I was thinking of something with crystals that would pick up different colors?? My dress is coral. I would love to actually get a matching set. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#2 lyrebard

lyrebard
    • 229 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:37 AM

Hi Denise,

Have you tried searching on Etsy.com? A wide range of designers list their creations on that site, and a search for "necklace Y silver" brought up the following (and more!):

Etsy :: MaverickJewelry :: Pink and Pale Gold Crystal Y-Necklace
      Etsy :: muyinmolly :: SNOWY PETALS keishi freshwater pearl sterling silver necklace
      Etsy :: justbethlevey :: Marigold Necklace Yellow Citrine Orange Carnelian Y
      Etsy :: joliemackdesigns :: Anniversary - Exclusive Collection
      Etsy :: JewelryByLinda :: Dazzling Swarovski Crystal CLEAR AB Y Necklace

And the best thing about Etsy is that if you find a designer you like, you can contact them for a custom piece. OR, you can use their "Alchemy" site (Etsy :: Alchemy - Public Listings) to describe what you're looking for and your ideal price, and then different designers actually BID on the chance to make it for you.

I heart Etsy.

#3 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:12 AM

So, I'm a big fan of Tiffany (admitedly, it's an expensive addiction). But, how many times are you going to have a vow renewal??

So, here are some of their options:

Heart with pearl (my favorite):
      Tiffany & Co. | Item | Elsa PerettiĀ® Open Heart lariat with a cultured pearl in sterling silver. | United States

With hearts:
      Tiffany & Co. | Item | Heart Link lariat in sterling silver. | United States

More hearts:
      Tiffany & Co. | Item | Elsa PerettiĀ® Open Heart lariat in sterling silver. | United States

With pearls:
      Tiffany & Co. | Item | Tiffany Cushion lariat in sterling silver with cultured freshwater pearls. | United States

They have a bunch of others, go to tiffany.com and search for "lariat"

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#4 PenMarie

PenMarie
      • 133 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

[QUOTE=lyrebard;335557]Hi Denise,

Have you tried searching on Etsy.com? A wide range of designers list their creations on that site, and a search for "necklace Y silver" brought up the following (and more!):

Etsy :: MaverickJewelry :: Pink and Pale Gold Crystal Y-Necklace
        Etsy :: JewelryByLinda :: Dazzling Swarovski Crystal CLEAR AB Y Necklace

I really like these two above that lyrebard recommended, Denise...especially the colors of the first one w/your dress...but the clear is really pretty, too.

#5 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=becks;335644]So, I'm a big fan of Tiffany (admitedly, it's an expensive addiction). But, how many times are you going to have a vow renewal??
          QUOTE]

I like the way you think!

#6 Denise40

Denise40
          • 407 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:31 PM

Thanks for all of the links. I will go and take a look at all of them. I love shopping.

#7 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:11 PM

//cgi.ebay.ca/Bridal-Simulated-Diamond-Crystal-Necklace-Set-for-Veil_W0QQitemZ220221458812QQihZ012QQcategoryZ92827 QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#eb ayphotohosting

How about this one it's really pretty

#8 Denise40

Denise40
              • 407 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:44 PM

I can't see the pic or get the link. From what I can read it sounds real nice.

Never mind, I was able to find it. I really, really like that. I am going to bid on it. Thanks so much.

#9 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                • 1,266 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

Here are some of my favorites.
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  with something like Click the image to open in full size.

this comes in different colors.

All from Nordstrom

#10 Denise40

Denise40
                  • 407 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dragonfly
                    //cgi.ebay.ca/Bridal-Simulated-Diamond-Crystal-Necklace-Set-for-Veil_W0QQitemZ220221458812QQihZ012QQcategoryZ92827 QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#eb ayphotohosting

How about this one it's really pretty
                    I am going for this one. The bidding ends today and I am the only one that has made a bid on it. I really like this one. Thanks so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users