Photo

Re-introduction!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LIZAGEHL

LIZAGEHL
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:10 PM

I had just introduced myself when we did the forum switch!! I am planning a wedding on Dec. 1, 2007 in San Jose del Cabo with a reception at Casa Natalia. We have about 40 people coming! I look forward to everyone's help!

Liza

#2 Jennifer

Jennifer
    • 218 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:14 PM

Welcome! :)

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:16 PM

Hi Lizam

welcome!!! we are happy you are joining us...i heard the food at casa natalia is AWESOME!! kashmira raves about it!...post pics and info on it when you can.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 01:27 PM

Hey Liza, Where are you having your ceremony?

I have heard such great things about Casa Natalia. I am going to try to eat there one night on my honeymoon.

#5 Master Studio

Master Studio
        • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:38 PM

Hello and welcome from Master Studio Photography.

#6 scottgm2

scottgm2
          • 229 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

hello, my name is Gloria and I look forward to learning my way around in this thread and getting new ideas on my wedding event.

#7 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
            • 5,705 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users