ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN
I get the impression you are excited! I live in Minnesota and that is where Target has their headqtrs so there are TONS of Super Targets here. I was there to get my eyes check and stopped by the bakery to check on prices. They used to carry Krispy Kreme but not anymore, that rocked. They even had a fake cake up so that's how I know they do them.
OH. MY. HOLY.
what the heck is a Super Target??
i gotta get me to MN more often
we have a Target Greatland, it's just uppity-schmuppity, about 20-30 min from me. and regular ol' ghetto Targets every other corner. BUT we DO have a Krispy Kreme 5 minutes from my house. D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. (like Fergie)

#22 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:59 PM

Glad to hear everything was able to work out for the best!
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#23 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:03 PM

There are no "normal' target here, that I know of... They are either greatlands or Super Target.
      Click the image to open in full size.

Super Targets have a grocery store inside and usual an Optical store, one of those minute clinic type places and they are just plan out right big!
      Jealous? I think maybe I will go back there later tonight just so I can brag :)

#24 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:28 PM

holy crap, i want a super target too

#25 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

I wonder if they are willing to start a list for you ladies of who wants one. Maybe you could register for one?

#26 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

Steph THANK GOD FOR THE OTHER PART!!! Be happy about that!!! Your family sucks but the new family *est May 2,2008 - your very own family at that - will be totally different!!
            Thats so sweet of your sister. If you are worried, maybe you can put some money towards the cake.

I feel your pain- My family usucks too - I hate allowing them into my life because they cause me so much stress and pain. I cry more because of them than anything else.

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

can I brag that the newest Super Target is like 1/4 mile away from my house (by Southdale). WOOHOO! I go there for everything - groceries, clothes, necessities, starbucks, etc. I'm actually thinking of moving in! I guess I didn't even think about the fact that they weren't everywhere!

#28 happygilmore

happygilmore
              • 576 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:14 PM

Thank goodness for AWESOME sisters and I guess with the way this post is going SUPER TARGETS! hehe

#29 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AnnR
                  can I brag that the newest Super Target is like 1/4 mile away from my house (by Southdale). WOOHOO! I go there for everything - groceries, clothes, necessities, starbucks, etc. I'm actually thinking of moving in! I guess I didn't even think about the fact that they weren't everywhere!
                  Yes you can BUT you have to deal with roundabouts and that is not cool!

#30 alex

alex
                  • 1,139 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:05 AM

Not to keep this off topic but I am SO JEALOUS that you have a Target near any of you, period! lol
                    I went to my first Target store over Easter weekend & couldnt contain myself! lol I spent $150 on absolutely nothing that I needed! I was just so excited to be there I think I went a bit crazy!
                    The prices were really good compared to here in Ontario though (ie/ got a stay-on lipstick for 7.49 that cost me 14.99 2 weeks earlier here in ON)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users