Sign in to follow this  
jmhein

2007 and Jan/Feb 2008 Riu Ocho Rios Brides - when did you receive your certificate?

A question for the already married Riu Ocho Rios brides, how long did it take you to be mailed your marriage certificate?

I was married Feb 12th and there is still no sign of it... I am sure Chandlyn is on top of it but I was just wondering how long it took everyone else's to arrive? I heard it takes about 2 months and I am now nearing the 2 month mark... if it doesnt show up soon I will probably email Chandlyn to see if it's on its way! I should get on the official name change stuff soon! rolleyes.gif

Hey Janelle - As you know, I was married a couple days after you on Feb. 15 & I still haven't seen it yet. Hopefully soon cuz i want to get this name changing stuff out of the way!!!

I know how you feel! it is killing me to get my name changed. I teach and my kids already call me by my new name but I want it all done. We got married March 13th do I have a longer wait. I can't wait to hear when you gals get your though. Then I know mine is on the way!

I'm still waiting too Chicago... I even sent Chandlyn an email on the weekend to see if it's been sent and there's been no response yet, but I know how busy she is...