Photo

It sounds like someone's holding a seashell up to my ear...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

Gah! I woke up this morning and it sounds like someone is holding a seashell up to my ear - either that or the ocean is IN my ear! (ok maybe that's the decongestant talking, hahaha)

What a strange sensation...

Maybe I can pretend I'm at the beach today...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:12 PM

It's so obvious, the beach is beckoning you:)

#3 lambert13

lambert13
      • 901 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:13 PM

Welcome to my world!

It's like that 24/7/365 for me. But, I get the added bonus of ringing in both ears all the time too.

It always feels like I have to 'pop' my ears, but never can. I do have a condition called Meniere's Disease though that causes all of that. Fun fun fun.

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dragonfly
          It's so obvious, the beach is beckoning you:)
          Totally!!!
          Welcome to my world!

It's like that 24/7/365 for me. But, I get the added bonus of ringing in both ears all the time too.

It always feels like I have to 'pop' my ears, but never can. I do have a condition called Meniere's Disease though that causes all of that. Fun fun fun.
          Ugh, nooo bueno. Awhile back I had a lot of dizziness and problems with my ears and I remember researching Meneire's. Luckily the dizziness went away. One of my ears has been messed up ever since, just like yours it never feels like it's "popped". I guess I've just grown used to it now...

It's the other ear with the beach noises in it today. I think it's just this lovely Texas weather. Always changin' - it loves to give ppl all kinds of fun allergy gifts.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users