A Good Photog in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 juanslake

• 111 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:42 PM

Does anyone recommend any good photographers in Jamaica (Ocho Rios)? I don't really want to use the hotel photographer and I'm trying to avoid traveling expenses.

#2 MarchBride

• 101 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:39 PM

Here are four in order of my preference:

1. Damian and Paula Williams of Sungold Photography Jamaica Wedding Photography by Paula and Damian : Photojournalism, Tensing Pen, Montego Bay
      2. Brian Nejedly of Brian Designs Brian Design - Photography & Website Design by Brian Nejedly - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
      3. Michael and Olive Saab of Saab Weddings Jamaica Wedding Photography by Michael Saab Weddings :: photojournalism and destination weddings in Montego Bay, Jamaica, and the Caribbean
      4. Allan Smith of Signature Weddings (signatureweddings@cwjamaica.com)

Good Luck!

#3 beyondsmitten

• Banned
      • 75 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:11 AM

I am using sungold and will be in Jamaica to meet with them next Friday. I have heard wonderful things and fell in love with pictured they took of knottie lizziedivine. My wedding is not until Jan of 09 but can give you an update when I return week after next.

They will be shooting my wedding at Tensing Pen.

#4 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:45 AM

On tripadvisor, someone recommended photographer Ryan Lue-Clarke as well. His prices are reasonable.

Ryan Lue-Clarke Photography : A New Way To See Jamaica

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:54 AM

I contacted Brian Nedjly to possibly do a TTD shoot on our honeymoon and he was super nice and got back to me quickly. I tried to contact sun gold and never heard a word from them...so that's my two cents.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users