• 403 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:41 PM

Congrats and welcome back!!!

Amy

#22 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:55 AM

Everyone remain calm...SHE IS BACK!!!!!!

#23 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:15 AM

welcome back we missed you!!!

#24 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:28 AM

I"M BACK! We actually came back today - and as soon as I walked into the door, I turned on the computer and logged on with pics just like a good BDWer!!!

Robin is shooting 3 more weddings at the ROR, and then her husband goes to the hospital...so our pics won't be up for a bit, but teasers will be! Robin was really great there, a real sweetheart - and of course I'll do a full review once I get pics, etc from her.

BD pics were FUN! Weird though...it was like hi Robin, nice to meet you. Oh, naked time? OK, let's do it! haha! TTD was AWESOME!!!! We walked up and into a waterfall and took pics there and on the beach. Very fun!
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#25 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:26 AM

YEA! I cant wait to hear all about it!

#26 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:48 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Heidi
              I"M BACK! We actually came back today - and as soon as I walked into the door, I turned on the computer and logged on with pics just like a good BDWer!!!

Robin is shooting 3 more weddings at the ROR, and then her husband goes to the hospital...so our pics won't be up for a bit, but teasers will be! Robin was really great there, a real sweetheart - and of course I'll do a full review once I get pics, etc from her.

BD pics were FUN! Weird though...it was like hi Robin, nice to meet you. Oh, naked time? OK, let's do it! haha! TTD was AWESOME!!!! We walked up and into a waterfall and took pics there and on the beach. Very fun!

that is pretty funny. Can't wait to see all the pics!

#27 manda0812

manda0812
              • 343 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:21 AM

welcome back, a tad exciting and like all the others, look forward to seeing pics, if that one your signature is anything to go by you look great. Congratulations on your marriage, best wishes for a wonderful life together x

#28 Dbell

Dbell
                • 455 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:27 AM

Welcome back Newlyweds...so glad to hear that all went well!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users