Sign in to follow this  
JENESIS

Evening weather

No - June is perfect weather! - It isn't really grossly hot out here until Aug/Sept... and even then it is pleasant at night...

Outside will be great - in June.

M

Marci - I am getting married in July and thought I read that Cabo doesn't get hummid - is that true? I have super curly hair and don't want to look like a total frizz ball!

I love hearing this! So many people say June is so hot in Cabo, and since we are having a sunset wedding, we hope that it wont be a sweaty experience for us!

does anyone know what it will be like at the beginning of april (April1st to be exact)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
does anyone know what it will be like at the beginning of april (April1st to be exact)?
Hello! My FI and I were in Cabo at the beginning of April and it was mid to late 80's during the day and cooler at night. Around 5pm or so it starts to cool off....say to the mid 60's-70. We had to wear pants each night...I brought little dresses and was only able to wear one on one of the nights. I found it to be quite cool. It is kindof nice though, since you can get away from the heat at night. Some places, such as Dominican - its humid all day and night long!!! Cabo is perfect weather :) Hope this helps!

I have been to cabo in March, at it was COOL at night,it seemed like one the sun went down the breeze picked up. We would wear pants or if you wear a dress we were wearing jackets.

I was most recently in Cabo in May and the weather was PERFECT day and night.