Evening weather

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

• 394 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:57 PM

Will it be too hot to eat dinner outside?

#2 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:41 PM

No - June is perfect weather! - It isn't really grossly hot out here until Aug/Sept... and even then it is pleasant at night...

Outside will be great - in June.

#3 SASSYGIRL

• 1,188 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:45 PM

Marci - I am getting married in July and thought I read that Cabo doesn't get hummid - is that true? I have super curly hair and don't want to look like a total frizz ball!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#4 mexico15

• 250 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:07 PM

Evening weather in June is wonderful! I would be perfect to eat outside.

#5 sstotz

• 298 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

I love hearing this! So many people say June is so hot in Cabo, and since we are having a sunset wedding, we hope that it wont be a sweaty experience for us!
            ~Soon to be Shanny May
            June 20th, 2009
            Cabo San Lucas, MX

#6 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,047 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
            • LocationToronto

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

does anyone know what it will be like at the beginning of april (April1st to be exact)?

#7 blondie25

• 87 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:30 PM

I will show this thread tomy fiance... he refuses to wear a light suit because he thnks he will be too hot. We are getting married June 18 2009

#8 abbygirl

• 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ana
                does anyone know what it will be like at the beginning of april (April1st to be exact)?
                Hello! My FI and I were in Cabo at the beginning of April and it was mid to late 80's during the day and cooler at night. Around 5pm or so it starts to cool off....say to the mid 60's-70. We had to wear pants each night...I brought little dresses and was only able to wear one on one of the nights. I found it to be quite cool. It is kindof nice though, since you can get away from the heat at night. Some places, such as Dominican - its humid all day and night long!!! Cabo is perfect weather :) Hope this helps!

#9 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

I have been to cabo in March, at it was COOL at night,it seemed like one the sun went down the breeze picked up. We would wear pants or if you wear a dress we were wearing jackets.

I was most recently in Cabo in May and the weather was PERFECT day and night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users