Photo

**I'M BACK** (JustUsTwo AKA Yolanda) Thanks a bunch BDW Ladies!!

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:23 AM

Well here I am stressing about all the things that are undone and trying to finish packing as we leave for the airport in 4 HOURS!!! But as you know, I couldn't leave without saying THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Without you wonderful, helpful, creative, inspiring BDW women I would have never made it through all of this & my wedding would be quite the bore! My guests will have all of you to thank for it coming together the way it did. There is NO WAY in this world that I would have EVER come up with any of the ideas that you ladies have shared.

I know how you all love/demand planning pictures but I really didn't have the chance to post all of the things that I've done. I have the pics on my camera but had trouble uploading them. So as soon as I return I promise to share my plannig pics! I KNOW, BAD BDW BRIDE!! You all can chastise me later! I'm sure its coming!! LOL

So thanks again & I'll see ya next week with pics & a full review! And I can't wait to meet the ladies who will be in Jamaica at ROR this week as well.

Thanks again,
    Yolanda....JUST US TWO!

#2 Sharonie

Sharonie
    • 557 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:26 AM

Yolanda, just go and have a great time! I am sure we'll all enjoy your pics when you return. Have a fabulous wedding and big congrats!!! We'll be going just when you're returning lol

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:39 AM

Yolanda have a wonderful wedding , enjoy it! Congratulations!

#4 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:57 AM

Hey Yolanda, have a safe trip and try to relax when you get there! I'll be at the lobby bar on Wednesday afternoon for quite a while since our flight arrives at 10am and we can't check-in until 3ish, i think. If you're busy, I'l just try to catch you later during the week. What time is your ceremony Friday?
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#5 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
          • 382 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:34 AM

Have fun Yolanda and take lots of pictures...don't forget the names of everyone who did right by you so that we can refer to those folks when we get there... :)

#6 h&a

h&a
            • 321 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:23 AM

Have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Wishing you all the best!

#7 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:17 AM

Have a wonderful wedding I can't wait to hear all about it and see all of your pics. I hope all 3 of the BDW brides get to meet up at the ROR this week...so fun!

#8 MelissaH

MelissaH
                • 1,724 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:21 AM

Good luck & have a great time!

#9 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:57 AM

have the best time!

#10 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                    • 1,266 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:23 AM

Have a great time! I cant wait to hear how it went!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users