I'm Freaking...(in a GOOD way!) Dress Story

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:10 AM

That's the best dress story ever! What are the odds? I'm super excited for you!!!!

#22 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:56 AM

That's awesome!!! congratulations! don't forget to post pics once you get it

#23 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

That is great news and very exciting!!

This is your dress!

#24 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

Woo hoo! That's wonderful! You have a right to be SUPER excited!

#25 amandatheo

• 247 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

Wow, it must be fate!! I'm glad everything worked out for you!

#26 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:59 PM

Sorry for my lag time ladies....today was crazy. We're still trying to finish moving, and for some reason FH seems to think that I don't need to be chained to my computer. I have no idea what he's thinking...

OFCOURSE I'll post pics when I get the dress. I probably won't get it til June..because you want to know the final piece of the Fate puzzle? This woman lives less than five miles from my older sister in Chicago. Yes, a huge city..and she's not even 15 minutes away from my big sis. So my sister is going to bring it down with her when she comes home next time she visits. Thats cutting out the shipping costs and fear...I know people ship gowns all the time, but I'm on cloud 9 knowing that mine won't have to be boxed up and man handled by some over worked and over stressed UPS person.

She even offered to just let me send her half as the deposit, and take my time with the rest..she said she knew how it was planning a destination wedding and that the dress is mine and as long as we squared things before my sister picks it up, she's fine with it...to use the rest of the money elsewhere for now. This woman is unbelievable..if I was going to give birth again, I'd name the next one after her, I swear.

I can post pics of the gown on the model...don't want to post the ones she sent me, since they have her face and all and thats seems kinda rude considering we're on the net. At least without her permission. So..heres the dress on the model. Its a Maggie.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
            http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#27 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:03 AM

Savannah, that dress is amazing... I really, really love it! It's so beautiful and so elegant! And how great that your sister lives so close, I mean what are the chances?!!

And so the wait begins. We'll expect a prompt response in June!! :)
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#28 Mandy

• 514 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:04 AM

Wow, that's gorgeous! So destination! You will be beautiful!

#29 Leticia

• 259 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:34 AM

it's fate for sure!

#30 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:03 AM

Wow Its so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the gold!!! It is going to look good on you. The details are amazing and I love the corset back. Im so happy for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users