Sign in to follow this  
Rainfall

Joining your world

Hi there!

My name is Melissa and Im here to say Hi! I don't have an exact date for my big day yet but it will be sometime in Jan 2010. I am 99% sure it will be with Rui Ocho Rios Jamaica :)

I've read tons on here already and it looks like it's the best place to be in Jamaica.

I'd love to hear your stories! I don't bite!

-Rain

Welcome Melissa!!

I don't have a date (or a ring for that matter! lol) but I'm still addicted to the site & come online everyday! :)

You'll find SO much information here & everyone's so amazing & helpful!

- Alex

Welcome and congratulations!!! You have plenty of time to plan. You'll find a bunch of useful information here. Happy planning.

Welcome Melissa! I see you're from Calgary too. I can't believe how many of us there are on this forum!

Welcome & Congratulations!!! Its nice you have plenty of time to plan and make your wedding as special as you want! Have fun!!! cheer2.gif

welcome1.gif to the forum! You'll find tons of advice and info here. Happy planning!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!

• Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics