Really bummed about our honeymoon...
Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:20 PM
Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:06 PM
| Originally Posted by Leia78 |
John and I really wanted to honeymoon in Paris and Florence. I started looking at flights and hotels this week. I never once thought of the weather, until today. It's going to be cold and rainy when/if we go (end of Oct to Nov.). I don't want to go when it's cold and rainy...what would you guys do: Pick another destination, or still go? We really don't want to postpone our honeymoon.
Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com / Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:36 PM
| Originally Posted by Tammy Host |
i think we spoke about your honeymoon awhile ago and i told you that it gets a little drizzly in paris and florence then....i would personally hold off. it is not fun when it is raining and you are trying to see the sites...maybe hold off until may?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users