Photo

giant flower bouquet

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:19 PM

yeah, pink isn't really steve's favorite color either! The more I think about it I do think I'm going to get roses, hopefully I can get a bright, deep, pink rose, I'm going to have to start my search!

#62 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

jilly I found an affordable flower shop in Cancun.. they quoted my centerpieces for $50dlls and they have like 4 dozens of roses..

Flower and gift delivery in Cancun
      you can add their e-mail to your msn and the girl answers really fast..

#63 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:37 PM

Thanks Anny! I'll definetly have to look into them. I really wish I knew how many people to expect so I could figure out if I'm doing one long table or 4 or 5 round tables, this would really help me make decisions on things like centerpieces!!

On another note, you're using cancun studios for your photographer right? How have they been for you? Do you know what there package prices are? I emailed them but haven't heard back yet, but it was just yesterday so maybe tomorrow I'll hear back.

#64 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

yeah I have the packages.. mine is costing $1500 but maybe I'll get some extras like all the images in Hight Resolution and maybe an extra hour.. send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it when I get back from church..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users