Photo

giant flower bouquet

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:20 PM

great info hummingbird! I didn't imagine how was it made...

#22 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MERRYME
      My coordinator was able to order over 700 roses from mainland Mexico in RED (right before x-mas - worst time of the year for red colors) as well as red lilies and the total cost including shipping was $800 dls.

Then she hired a florist to do the labor for the wedding $200 dls for the day!!
      Who did u use as ur coordinator taht is an amazing price....I want all roses aswell

#23 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by anacgarcia
        I want it red, but I wonder if it would look as beautiful as pink mmmm..
        that is so beautiful, i love love love it...i havn't seen one of those before, the girl in the pic looks like she had an amzing wedding probably cost her ridiculous money

#24 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by EDYTA
          that is so beautiful, i love love love it...i havn't seen one of those before, the girl in the pic looks like she had an amzing wedding probably cost her ridiculous money
          yeah, I think she was on fear factor.. but I never watched that..

something like that came up when I google her name trying to find a pic of the bouquet (I couldnt find it so had to scan it)

#25 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:09 AM

by the way thanx for the names hummingbird posted for the bouquets I found this:
            How To Make A Composite Bouquet
            I wouldn't do it myself, I suck at crafts, but maybe someone wants..

#26 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
            • 78 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:41 AM

You're welcome! Those are pretty good instructions that you found, too! Are you thinking of ordering your own flowers and having someone arrange them for you? (As in, FI's friend?) THAT would be awesome, and sooo much cheaper. The cost of wedding flowers is ridiculous....(and yet, we still pay it! But hey, I loved my wedding flowers, so I really can't complain....)
              ~A & C

#27 MERRYME

MERRYME
              • 324 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:59 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EDYTA
                Who did u use as ur coordinator taht is an amazing price....I want all roses aswell
                My coordinator was Happy Moreno at Alegria Inn in Todos Santos you can contact her through this web site www.alegriainn.net

She is super nice and VERY helpful. You can try talking to her and maybe she can help. With me, because I wanted something unusual she was able to get a supplier for bulk roses and lilies and did and incredible job with the price I was amazed!!
                Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
                22nd of December 2006

#28 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:53 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hummingbird
                  You're welcome! Those are pretty good instructions that you found, too! Are you thinking of ordering your own flowers and having someone arrange them for you? (As in, FI's friend?) THAT would be awesome, and sooo much cheaper. The cost of wedding flowers is ridiculous....(and yet, we still pay it! But hey, I loved my wedding flowers, so I really can't complain....)
                  yes I definitely couldn't do it with a regular flower shop since I want lots of flowers, if FI's friend is not able to go I hope she'll help me get in contact with a florist and order bulk flowers as Merryme's WC did.. I hoooope

#29 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:57 AM

I looove this idea! I will email my WC and see how much it would cost.

Off topic- Anny, I love your new sig pics. You two are so cute!

#30 anaderoux

anaderoux
                    • 3,220 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:03 AM

Thanx Sarah!!! I just changed 'cause I got tired of the old one hehehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users