Sign in to follow this  
anaderoux

giant flower bouquet

This would be such a unique bouquet to have. If I liked Roses I might attempt it myself, but there will be NO roses at my wedding, it might be weird to make a giant lily.

Anny love your new siggy pic, you two are so cute.

Thanx Chris wink.gif (The pic was from the day he asked my parents for permission to marry me.. of course it's just a tradition 'cause he had been planning the wedding for 6 months already)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull View Post
This would be such a unique bouquet to have. If I liked Roses I might attempt it myself, but there will be NO roses at my wedding, it might be weird to make a giant lily.
I don't know if STBMrs.Hull is still around, but that book I have actually shows a picture of a lily composite bouquet, and it is gorgeous! I like it even better than the rose composite, but I also really love stargazer lilies. It looks like it might be easier to make than the rose one, too, b/c there aren't nearly as many petals.

I haven't figured out how to post pics yet (I'm not especially good with that stuff!) but I could try to scan it and post it later on, or email it if you are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
I don't know if STBMrs.Hull is still around, but that book I have actually shows a picture of a lily composite bouquet, and it is gorgeous! I like it even better than the rose composite, but I also really love stargazer lilies. It looks like it might be easier to make than the rose one, too, b/c there aren't nearly as many petals.

I haven't figured out how to post pics yet (I'm not especially good with that stuff!) but I could try to scan it and post it later on, or email it if you are interested.
I found a picture of the composite lily bouquet it IS gorgeous!!!

http://studiobfloral.com/images/Lily...%20Bouquet.gif

Thanks girls, I will send this to my grandma who is working on the flowers for me...