Photo

Any Xcaret Park prices/weddings/contact?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Yzzel

Yzzel
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:54 PM

Thank you for the pricing. I will look around and think about it. I might decide to have the ceremony in Xcaret and the reception somewhere else, because that is the real expensive one. I just love the locations..but i guess Riviera Maya is so nice that I might find something nice at a better price.

#62 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
    • 465 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

you're welcome. Ya - its expensive - but I also hate the fact that you have to have a minimum amount of guests too. There's no way I'm getting 50 people to come to Mexico so its definitely out for me.
      Good luck!

Originally Posted by Yzzel 

Thank you for the pricing. I will look around and think about it. I might decide to have the ceremony in Xcaret and the reception somewhere else, because that is the real expensive one. I just love the locations..but i guess Riviera Maya is so nice that I might find something nice at a better price.

#63 Yzzel

Yzzel
      • 22 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:03 AM

Hi Rsage53,

Thank you for the tip, I browsed the website and it looks nice. I found some pics of utopik planners and how they put fake floor over the sand for the reception, which is what I would like to have. Do you have some info regarding prices?. Wedding in April, how nice!!..You have to keep us posted!!..

Originally Posted by rsage53 

Hi Yzzel,

I also wanted my wedding outside of a resort and I found an amazing little place called the Secret Jewel.  Have you come across that in your searching?  Let me know if you would like any information about it.  I am getting married there in April!

Sunshine,

Yes!!..It seems very expensive to have a reception there (adding open bar, rent, decoration and menu) plus we would like to have a cocktail after the ceremony while we are getting our pics. So, adding all that to the day..it is lots to pay on rent only!!...Have you chosen a place then?

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

you're welcome. Ya - its expensive - but I also hate the fact that you have to have a minimum amount of guests too. There's no way I'm getting 50 people to come to Mexico so its definitely out for me.
        Good luck!

#64 rsage53

rsage53
        • 17 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:03 AM

Hey Yzzel...just sent you some info to your email!  Yes, the Utopik group has put together some amazing events.  I was visiting just after the one with the wooden floor and the Secret Jewel planner, Ilse, was telling me all about it.  Seemed pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Yzzel 

Hi Rsage53,

Thank you for the tip, I browsed the website and it looks nice. I found some pics of utopik planners and how they put fake floor over the sand for the reception, which is what I would like to have. Do you have some info regarding prices?. Wedding in April, how nice!!..You have to keep us posted!!..

Sunshine,

Yes!!..It seems very expensive to have a reception there (adding open bar, rent, decoration and menu) plus we would like to have a cocktail after the ceremony while we are getting our pics. So, adding all that to the day..it is lots to pay on rent only!!...Have you chosen a place then?

#65 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
          • 465 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:34 AM

I've just decided to go along with the rest of the brides and use my own resort. Not my #1 pick but its way cheaper that way so its all fine. I'm told they do an amazing job so I'm sure we'll be happy with it

#66 JB KF

JB KF
            • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

Hi milejilo!

I am looking into having our wedidng at Xcaret January 2014...I've contaced them via their website but couldn't find an actual email address. Do you mind passing an email address along to me to contact? I'd also love if you could fwd me your email from the wedding cordinator with the information? THanks so much!

#67 JB KF

JB KF
              • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hi there! I'm very curious if you ever got them to have your ceremony earlier? I am wanting the ponds but am iffy about the 7:00 pm setting...if not, maybe Ill ask about one of the other areas(not chapels since 6) although I'd prefer ponds first.

#68 tracityson

tracityson
                • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

Can anyone comment on the food quality at the XCaret?  I am a huge food lover and wanting to host my wedding here but need to make sure the food is delicious!!  Please help!!

#69 lastminbride

lastminbride
                  • 165 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

I just got info from Julieta at the eco-park she replied within 2 days from my email request. I will post the info she gave me as long as I can figure out how to do it :) Note that there will be a 10% increase in 2009 approx. Hope this helps those of you interested. I plan to visit the ecopark next week and will post an update when I return.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nde062010 Has anyone ever gotten a hold of the WC at the Xcaret Eco-Park for info or prices? It sounds like a couple women tried and never made contact so it was taken off their list. I would love to have my wedding there, but have no idea how crazy the prices are? Any help is appreciated!
                    [ATTACHMENT=4873]Banquet.doc (55.5k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=4874]Dos Playas Restaurant.doc (43k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=4875]La Isla Restaurant Kit.doc (42k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=4876]Open Bar.doc (44.5k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Hi Jaime, Can you email me these files? Just joined and I can't open attachments. Thank you!

#70 lastminbride

lastminbride
                    • 165 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

Anyone have an idea for how much it would be for a wedding on the Chapel (St Francis) and reception in La Isla for about 80 people? Just asking for a rough estimate. Some live music, nice decorations and plenty of food and drinks. Thank you so much!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users