Sign in to follow this  
jarauz

Anyone use Photo Souvenier?

Very true Christina. Well they emailed me and said they are working on the 2009 prices but that it wouldn't be a big change. Severine also said they will send me the order form and that 25% will be needed with the form to confirm the date....when I get more information I'll you guys know.....

NO problem- I will repay the site. Because I got a lot of great ideas and thoughts from members. I should have the posted a few days after we get home... So far I think they are going to be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Thank you I loved my dress and it was so comfortable, the TTd pics were the most fun we had the whole week:)
HOT!! That is all I have to say about your TTD! I was not going to do that but now i might have to!bunny_4.gif

So this is good to think about - I was thinking I would just go with the resorts (Dream's) photographer, thinking that they do it so often that they would be good.

What percentage of brides do you think that get an outside photographer? How Much more does it typicaly on average cost?

I saw that new slideshow she posted from last week on her blog, the pics look so beautiful! I cant believe Dreams PC is giving them a hard time to photograph at their resort sad.gif