Photo

Anyone use Photo Souvenier?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 jarauz

jarauz
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:09 PM

I have emailed the photographers from Photo Souveniers in Punta Cana, awaiting information. Anyone with information on contacting them or how you where contacted, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

#2 happygilmore

happygilmore
    • 576 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

I just emailed them today about May 15, 2009. I asked for references and some photos they have done...I've been on their website but wanted a bit more.

I know I have seen some post about them, I just can't remember if it was on here or on the dreams forum. I'll look around and try to post what I find!

#3 Otis1230

Otis1230
      • 130 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:46 PM

I have booked them for april 25th- severine has been great.
        i will update you with info when i get back may 2nd
        Michael & Lisa
        April 25th, 2008
        Paradisus Punta Cana

#4 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

This is the email that Ive been using: photosouvenirsa@hotmail.com.

Severine usually responds fairly quickly. They dont have many photos on their website/bog as of yet but she has told me that she has 3 weddings in April at different resorts in Punta Cana and will soon be updating her blog so everyone can see more of their work. Hope this helps. :)

#5 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

Wow I didn't come across these guys in my quest for a photographer last summer. I had to make due with the resort photgrapher and it was a really disappointing experience. My TTD session was fun though (thanks to my beautiful, sexy husband), but if we had of had better photographers I think the session would have been out of this world.

#6 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

Nice pictures!! Your dress is so pretty...I love the TTD pics especially!

#7 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:12 PM

Thank you I loved my dress and it was so comfortable, the TTd pics were the most fun we had the whole week:)

#8 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                • 2,302 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:59 PM

I have a link with the 2008 prices that they sent me. Let me know if you want me to PM it to you.

They respond fairly quickly and I was told you can customize the packages, meaning you dont have to choose what you see. They seem so nice and are willing to work with us. Also, he contacted my resort and someone how worked his magic so I wont have to pay a guest pass fee if I decide to go with their company! One less thing out of my already tight budget :~)
                  2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#9 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                  • 1,830 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by twinkletoes
                    I have a link with the 2008 prices that they sent me. Let me know if you want me to PM it to you.

They respond fairly quickly and I was told you can customize the packages, meaning you dont have to choose what you see. They seem so nice and are willing to work with us. Also, he contacted my resort and someone how worked his magic so I wont have to pay a guest pass fee if I decide to go with their company! One less thing out of my already tight budget :~)
                    wow, that's awesome and very nice of him!

#10 jarauz

jarauz
                    • 251 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:29 PM

Thanks a million! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. I am also getting married at the Paradisus Punta Cana..How long did it take before they contacted you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users