Sign in to follow this  
Can'tHardlyWait

Changed my user name because...

That's why I'm always scared to post vents and a lot of personal stuff....what if someone else reads it.... like in laws and stuff. I totally understand.

I changed mine for the very same reason. My older username used to be Stephanie 5.2.5 which is also part of my email address so I switched it. That is also why I no longer have my photo on my profile, just keeping it safe from my prying family. I would be so bummed if one of my MOH's found out what I made for them!

Have you googled your married name yet (if you're changing your last name)? It's interesting to see how many people have your new name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
galit do you want us to delete some threads? We would be more than happy to (the mods I mean). Just PM me with any ones you want and I will make sure they dissapear.
Thanks Christine... I think I might take you up on that offer! I am gonna sit down this weekend and see how many "potential crisis causing" threads (as I like to now refer to any FMIL vent) are on here smile124.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be View Post
I just googled mine and I'm proud to say that the bikini waxing thread did not pop up, but all the other ones did!
OMG, that so funny that you said that! I was totally trying to remember what kind of embarrasing stuff I posted, ie, brazilian bikini waxing (hehe) ... honestly, I am not really worried about that kind of stuff... its more the things that I have said that could really hurt people that I wouldnt want anyone seeing smile35.gif