Sign in to follow this  
Can'tHardlyWait

Changed my user name because...

Anyone ever google themselves? Well, I googled myself the other day, and BDW was the 3rd thing on the list. At first I was all "how funny is that... I can't believe I post enough to have this show up!" Then, slowly, it occured to me that ANYONE who googles me will see my posts... including all my vents! I started visualizing my FMIL sitting at her computer reading through my posts ... needless to say, I began sweating profusely! Obviously I don't think she is sitting around googling me, but you never know!smile35.gif

haha! Yeah, I had a similar thing happen a while ago on google....our last name was in the link for our slideshow and when DH's ex wife googled his name looking for an article on him, she found our "secret Hawaii wedding" pics...oops!

hahaha, understandable. well do you want us to not say g-a-l-i-t anymore, it might help?

I had the same problem! My mom uses AOL and for some reason whenever she typed the wedding website address it did a search that linked pulled up my forum posts (when I had the link in my siggy.) I worried about the vents so decided to remove it.

galit do you want us to delete some threads? We would be more than happy to (the mods I mean). Just PM me with any ones you want and I will make sure they dissapear.

I never really thought about that. I googled mine and yup it all comes up haha oh well if I'm that important to anyone for them to have to google me I guess they will get to read all. I should probably stop using my first inital and last name as my user name for almost everything.