I've been noticing a lot of boarding pass invites and I love them! I just can't decide if I want to spend the time making them or just order them. If you made your own, would you do it all over againhuh.giffoshizzle.bmp

Hell yes my invites were one of my favourite things that I did for my wedding, and all of our guests fell in love with them. I didn't do boarding pass ones but people appreciated the personal touch.

yes with out a doubt our guest loved them and thought they were so original and there is a post on here somewhere about buying ones like we all made and they cost like 3200 so with out a doubt!

If you seach the boarding pass threads, etc. most of us posted helpful tips, etc. I looked into having them made but it would have been quite costly.

I think Sarah with Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more! is offering or will be offering the boarding pass invites. If you really don't want to make them, contact her for availability.

I'd do it again, but I have to admit that they took me a really long time to finish - about a few weeks at least but I was only working on them for a few hours a day, if that. (I made about 75) But in the end, I think that the amount we saved was well worth it. Plus, they are a hit with the guests, so I think it really got them excited and set a fun tone for the wedding.

I'm glad I made mine. All the compliments I received from guests made all the hard work pay off! Plus, making my BP STD's prepared me for my formal invites and all the rest of the DIY stuff I'll be making.