Newbie here

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 2BAckLes

2BAckLes
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

Hi,

decided to come out of lurking to introduce myself.. Wedding will be in December of this year.. I'm way late with the planning . Right now, we are in the last stage of deciding between Maui and Oahu.

Anyway, hello everybody! I'm sure I will learn a lot here.

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:34 PM

Welcome! You're not late at all - I didn't decide on a location until like Nov. 2006 and I am getting married in June 2007. I think there's a bride on here somewhere that is going to plan her wedding in just a few months. It can definitely be done - especially with us here to help you! Let us know what you need help with - and we'll do our best.

#3 2BAckLes

2BAckLes
      • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

Thank you so much for the walm welcome. I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions

#4 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

welcome-Hawaii will be wonderful. Your not late on planning at all
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:59 PM

You are not late in planning. As you will learn her with a little patience everything can be done! I have never been to Hawaii but it sounds absolutely beautiful. Good luck with the planning and let us know how we can help.

-Glenda

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:39 PM

welcome to the forum! let us know how we can help. what type of group do you have? ones that like to shop? or looking for more seclusion?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:27 PM

Welcome and happy planning!!

#8 2BAckLes

2BAckLes
            • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:00 PM

Thank you everyone!! You are all very nice here!

#9 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:05 PM

Welcome! Hawaii is a great place for a wedding...how romantic! You'll find lots of help here (I'm sure you've arleady found that out :) )

Oh and don't worry, you've got plenty of time to plan!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#10 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:50 PM

welcome!!!!! Glad to have you here.. you'll find lots of help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users