Sign in to follow this  
Dbld78

Paul McKenna's I Can Make You Thin on TLC

So for those of you who don't know what or who this is, his name is Paul McKenna and he is a self help guru. I've been watching the series on TLC and I have got to say it is WORKING! I have been noticing the my eating habits changing and I have been having breakdowns here and there but I noticed that by following this technic FOOD IS NO LONGER RUNNING MY LIFE!!! And that is so exciting to me.

He addresses everything from obsessive eating, emotional eating and excerise. I have attached the first episode it is a 5 part series with next being the last of the series...

YouTube - I CAN MAKE YOU THIN WITH PAUL MCKENNA

Hopefully you will find this helpful!

I've watched a few of these. Some are on my DVR still since I haven't had a chance to catch up on my shows. After eating like a pig for two weeks, I hope to kick start some healthier eating habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Thanks for posting this! Gotta check it out! Need to get more motivation to exercise!
Last night's episode was about excerise....it was really interesting! I had never had a problem with excerising but this really makes me want to do it even more...

Anyone who might be interested in trying the program try to catch up on YouTube I am going to try to post all the parts of each episode!

Best of Luck to you all!