Photo

Spanish - English dictionaries

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lyrebard

lyrebard
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:14 AM

I posted this in the OOT forum, but thought it might be better served here... (??)

One of the bulk sites is selling abridged Spanish/English dictionaries (191 pages, just the right size for travel, and cheaper than the Spanish for Dummies books that Target was selling! The publisher boasts it has:
    * Quick translations
    * A grammar section
    * Abbreviation lists
    * And a quick, at-a-glance format, making it ideal for home, school, office, and on-the-go!

Each case has 72 books, but we only need 30. Would anyone be interested in buying the other 40 or so? They're only $0.53 each (plus shipping)!!!

#2 twixygrl

twixygrl
    • 293 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:58 AM

Absolutely! Sign me up!! I will take what ever is left over....PM me when you are ready to order and we can coordinate the details!!

I totally missed the spanish for dummies at Target (and looked at every target in town to figure out that I really did miss it). This is music to my ears! Thanks!
      Twixygrl

#3 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:54 AM

Thanks for posting this! I don't need them now since I am getting married in 09 but would you mind posting the site you ordered from here? Thanks!!

#4 lyrebard

lyrebard
        • 229 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:04 AM

The site I was going to order them from is: dollaritem.com

Click on Stationary --> Books --> Dictionaries

BUT: Since I'm a ridiculously impatient person, and since I was worried that no one would want to go in with me , and since these are full sized (around 5" x 8"), I ended up going with another member's suggestion and bought these off eBay:
          Click the image to open in full size.

Here's the seller's site:
          Lot 24 Websters Pocket English/Spanish Translation book - eBay (item 230130344727 end time May-09-08 04:46:30 PDT)

Hope this helps, and so sorry for the tease!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users