Jump to content

Photo

twelve_piece's planning pics- ROR


  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#11 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,183 posts

    Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:18 AM

    Everything looks amazing. Wow!

    #12 BarefootBride

    BarefootBride
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,266 posts

      Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:23 AM

      I plan to do the hand ceremony too! Let me know how that works out! I think I am going to have his dad and my aunt say it.

      #13 BarefootBride

      BarefootBride
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,266 posts

        Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:23 AM

        You are so ready!!!!!

        #14 Bride010101

        Bride010101
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,547 posts

          Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:25 AM

          Wow! Everything looks amazing... your dress is perfect! I also love your ceremony wording... thank you so much for sharing (and giving some ideas to those of us who are struggling w/ wording right now!). Hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about it.

          #15 Agape Gems

          Agape Gems
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,260 posts

            Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:36 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BeckyN
            Wow! Everything looks amazing... your dress is perfect! I also love your ceremony wording... thank you so much for sharing (and giving some ideas to those of us who are struggling w/ wording right now!). Hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about it.
            The wording for the ceremony took forever, so I hope this helps some other people. If we finalize our vows before we leave I will post them. We are each saying something special to each other, then we will say our serious vows, followed by some funny light hearted vows (I vow to keep leaving my shoes in the middle of the floor, he vows to keep loving football,etc)

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BarefootBride
            I plan to do the hand ceremony too! Let me know how that works out! I think I am going to have his dad and my aunt say it.
            This is a surprise for FI. I think he will like it. Actually no one knows we are doing this. thanks to Dougsgirl for this idea! i had never even heard of it until the forum.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yari
            Everything looks wonderful!!!

            You are going to have a fantastic wedding.
            Thanks! Yari even though I don't "know" you in the real life, I think you have the sweetest spirit. You always have the most uplifting things to say to everyone. You are a blessing!

            And thanks to everyone for your kind words. Now I just got get FI inline for the last days. Many of you have heard about his lack of motivation to help with the plans... so it goes without surprise that even though we leave at 5am Wednesday, he still hasn't picked up his pants from the alterations place, hasn't gotten gifts for his GM, gotten a hair cut or even begun to think about packing. LOL, all I can do is laugh at this point. I must love him!
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

            #16 Bride010101

            Bride010101
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,547 posts

              Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:42 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by twelve_piece
              Now I just got get FI inline for the last days. Many of you have heard about his lack of motivation to help with the plans... so it goes without surprise that even though we leave at 5am Wednesday, he still hasn't picked up his pants from the alterations place, hasn't gotten gifts for his GM, gotten a hair cut or even begun to think about packing. LOL, all I can do is laugh at this point. I must love him!
              Haha! Well I wish you luck with this task! Guys can be such a pain sometimes. My FI literally packs more than I do, but procrastinates doing so until the last possibly minute... so its always a stressful ordeal of where did this belt go and where are those brown shoes.

              #17 jenanmag

              jenanmag
              • Newbie
              • 36 posts

                Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:08 AM

                Wow! Your pictures are great! You're dress is beautiful! Are you going to wear it to the disco that night?

                #18 PrecisePlans

                PrecisePlans
                • Member
                • 802 posts

                  Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:14 AM

                  everything looks great!! Oh, I'm so excited for you!! Have a blast!

                  #19 cantwaittobemrs

                  cantwaittobemrs
                  • Newbie
                  • 148 posts

                    Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:46 AM

                    Everything looks great! I must admit I teared up as I read your hand ceremony wording. Very beautiful!

                    #20 becks

                    becks

                      VIP

                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,881 posts
                    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                    • LocationNew York

                    Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:27 AM

                    Everything looks wonderful!!! You are going to have the most fantastic time! Remember to stop and enjoy it!!!

                    Happily married since 2008

                    Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more





                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users