Photo

*The official St. Lucia Brides CHAT thread*

• Please log in to reply
586 replies to this topic

#41 vluv61109

vluv61109
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:04 AM

Sounds like fun. I will see if my FI wants to do that. Have fun...

Yes, I am from NY but Longlsland, NY not the city.. NYC is about an hour from me.

#42 vluv61109

vluv61109
    • 73 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:08 AM

That will be great. I will start the communication with Ray. How far inadvance did you book him?

How fun... Couple more days for the big day are you all set?

#43 vluv61109

vluv61109
      • 73 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:09 AM

That is great. Lucky you.. Enjoy.... Yeah I can say I haven't heard any thing back about Ray so that good.... I look forward to booking with him and hope he is available for my day.

#44 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
        • 59 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by vluv61109
          That will be great. I will start the communication with Ray. How far inadvance did you book him?

How fun... Couple more days for the big day are you all set?
          I emailed with him probably a couple of months before booking and asked if he had my date/time available, etc. I didn't actually book him until April though and my date was still available.

Yes, yesterday was officially our one month countdown for our departure date! I'm very excited and boy time flies!

It's just the two of us going so not too many things that I had to do. Although I did just order a monogram cake topper that I will now be decorating.

#45 PamelaLuedekePhoto

PamelaLuedekePhoto
          • 93 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

Hi!

a lot of times if they don't have many photos on their site or if you'd like to see more of his TTD photos you can send them an email and they will happily send you more photos to look at. just so you can feel more confident with your choice!

Best Wishes and Congrats!
            Pamela

Click the image to open in full size.

#46 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

I live in the Hudson Valley, but work in the city. We're only a couple hours from each other! (How much are you praying that American Airlines doesn't mess with that direct flight from JFK?)

For the zipline thing, I know the combo one is newer. My guess is that Sandals would offer the all ziplining one (which is the one I think I'd prefer). Do you know if the tour starts in Dennery?

#47 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
              • 59 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kristy!

For the zipline thing, I know the combo one is newer. My guess is that Sandals would offer the all ziplining one (which is the one I think I'd prefer). Do you know if the tour starts in Dennery?
                I think it does...

#48 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,368 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:47 PM

That's the all zipline one then. You SO have to let me know how that is. Wow, I just noticed you're getting maried in less than a month!!

#49 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
                  • 59 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kristy!
                    That's the all zipline one then. You SO have to let me know how that is. Wow, I just noticed you're getting maried in less than a month!!
                    I definitely will!

Yes, I am getting VERY excited and that's an understatement! :) I swear time flies!

#50 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,368 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:36 AM

Random question...Is anyone doing TTD in St Lucia? I am, but I'm trying to figure out where to do it. Has anyone heard of any good spots?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users