*The official St. Lucia Brides CHAT thread*

• Please log in to reply
586 replies to this topic

#311 LilyRose

LilyRose
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

Thanks wilsonj2, 

I can't wait for July 2011!  But I am enjoying every second of my engagement!  It's son fun planning everything!

Where are you flying from and which airlines?

Will you use the photographer provided by the resort?

I hope to keep in touch with you..we may help each other! :-)

Take care, 

LilyRose

#312 LilyRose

LilyRose
    • 202 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

Thanks Monica Mai, 

I am sure you will love Ladera and your 3 nights in Jade...

I can't wait!  We have reserved a Sun sanctuary for 7 nights and hope it will be as fantastic that it seems.

Good luck with everything and please, please, let us know how was the whole weddingmoon experience when you are back!

#313 MenLing

MenLing
      • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:48 AM

Hello - Just looking for any reviews on Rendezvous Resort.  We're thinking about having our wedding there in 2011!

#314 MrsWilliams1111

MrsWilliams1111
        • 14 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:09 PM

Hello- Looked like this thread slowed down quite a bit, but I'm I'm a newbie St. Lucia Bride. I am getting married on 11/12/11! My Wedding Coordinator is Awesome Carribean Weddings (using their Pigeon Island/Cliff View location). We are planning to stay at Sandals, and recommending guests uses Sandals or Bay Garden Resort for accomadations. I haven't decided on a reception spot, things to do for fun, a travel agent or much of anything else for that matter. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

#315 MEve

MEve
          • 36 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

Hi.  I guess I had to be engaged and into planning a DW to join a chat!  Getting married in St.Lucia in Jan. or Feb. 2012.  In the process of researching potential hotels.  Looking forward to find reviews about your St.Lucia weddings.  Like I said, I'm new to any chat ever, so it'll take me a while to figure out how to find things, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great.  In the meantime, I'll continue reading the 300 posts on this thread! :-)

Talk soon!

Marie-Eve

#316 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
            • 191 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

Congrats Mrs. Williams!  Pigeon Point will be beautiful!  We are staying and getting married at the Grande next door.  Have you booked Sandals yet?  My travel agent is awesome...PM me if you want her info.

July 2011 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#317 MrsWilliams1111

MrsWilliams1111
              • 14 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

Thanks. I'll PM you right away for your TA's info!

#318 LilyRose

LilyRose
                • 202 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

Welcome MEve to the forum!

It's good to see some activity on this forum after quite a while.  Seems like not a lot of brides are getting married in St. Lucia in 2011.

Marie-ˆve, I am sure you will love this forum!  Before coming here, I never have participated in forums either.  You came to the right one!

I will PM (private message) you today.

Congrats to MrsWilliams!  I love the number 11 too!  I am getting married July 11 2011 at Jade Mountain.

Wilsonj2, how is the planning?  I am not sure if I am right, but I think you are getting married the same week than I.

Once again, it's good to see this thread active!

LilyRose

(in sunny Mozambique right now! )

#319 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
                  • 191 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

I am also happy to see some action in this forum!  LilyRose, did you decide on an exact date?  We are getting married on Friday the 15th.  I have everything planned, as Sandals makes it so easy...now I just have to pay!  That seems to be the hard part...

What are you doing for your invitations?  Have you found anything that goes with St. Lucia?  I found some St. Lucia boarding passes that I may decide to go with.  I don't want to spend a lot, when we have our website with all the info.

July 2011 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#320 MrsWilliams1111

MrsWilliams1111
                    • 14 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

I think St. Lucia Boarding passes are a really cute idea for invites! I just saw another BDW member's boarding pass invites and they were awesome. I would defintely need a template or something though, cause I'm not creative enough to come up with something like that myself!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users