• Please log in to reply
586 replies to this topic

#11 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:35 PM

I would go with Windjammer over Almond Morgan Bay. I've heard a lot me positive things about it, but I'm sure either would be lovely.

#12 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

I would have to agree about Windjammerbeing the better choice- Almond is building additional suites and there is concern that the beach area will not be large enough to accomodate all of the guests once the suites are finished.

#13 St Lucia Bride July 2008

St Lucia Bride July 2008
      • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

Has anyone gotten married at Jade Mountain?? I'm really curious as to the planning, locations, etc,,,

Thanks!!!!

#14 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

Woo hoo! Another St Lucia bride! Finally!

I don't know much about Jade Mountain, but I have heard some wonderful things about it (and it looks absolutely beautiful). It's located in Soufriere which is in the southern part of the island. That's the quieter, more romantic part, and many of the natural attractions are in that area as well.

There's a travel agent on here, Jennifer, who is familiar with the Caribbean, so she may be able to answer some questions for you. Also, Tripadvisor.com may be a great place to get some advice. I'm going the villa route so I didn't look into too many hotels.

I'm so excited to have someone to talk to about St Lucia! Have you been there before or is this your first time? I just LOVE that island! Happy planning!

#15 Neema29

Neema29
          • 116 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:38 PM

I have been thinking about doing a TTD shoot in St.Lucia since we are honeymooning there. Has anyone done a TTD with a great photographer there?

#16 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:42 PM

I have been thinking about booking a photographer named Ray (I can't think of his last name right now) for our wedding. I'm not sure if I'm doing TTD yet. The website is Karay Media Productions - Wedding Photography in St. Lucia

I read some excellent things about him on Tripadvisor. Hope this helps at least a little.

#17 Neema29

Neema29
              • 116 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:04 PM

Thanks Froggie! I will definitely be looking in to possibly using them...they had a lot of great pics in their gallery and seem to be resonably priced.
                Thanks for the tip off!!!!

#18 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
                • 59 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:51 AM

I actually have Ray from KAray Media booked for this August. We will get married and then leave the resort (since Sandals doesn't allow outside photographers) and go take some fun pics. I've heard great things about him and am pretty excited about it.

#19 Polly....Prince

Polly....Prince
                  • 40 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:43 PM

Hey I just wanted to try to touch base with all the St Lucia brides! Anybody out there?

#20 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,368 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:07 AM

Hey Polly. We are far and few between, but I'm one of them! When and where are you planning to get married?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users