Photo

Nerves

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 jenanmag

jenanmag
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

Hello! So, I am off this wednesday to theRiu for my Saturday wedding! I am actually so calm that it is making me nervous!! I keep thinking that I am forgetting to do things. . .so here is what I think I have left. . .if anyone thinks I am missing something. . .let me know please!!!

Monday I am getting my hair cut and colored. . .getting my engagement ring cleaned and cashing in my coin stash for tip money on the resort.

Tuesday I take my baby boy Rocco (a dog) to the kennel or "camp" as we call it. Thne I am getting a manicure and pedicure. We are off to stay the hotel by the airport for our morning flight

I am packed. . .got the rings, sand ceremony stuff and wedding gifts for groom and parents. My mom has my dress, decorations and goody bags for the guests.

THAT'S IT! What am I missing!?! I have the ceremony time booked and confirmed along with the reception dinner that night. . I have my spa voucher printed out. . .

I am having a reception the 19th when we return from Jamaica and I just firmed all those detaisl up today. . final count, cake, DJ, favors, seating, etc

So Iam sitting here Sunday night with nothing to do. . is this normal!! lol

#2 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

Ok, so we share the same wedding day, and I'm sitting on the couch all calm like everything on my to-do list is done. But it's not even close! I'm so jealous!
      Anyway, it sounds like you have everything under control.

These are my don't forget to-do's:
      Pack battery charger for camera
      make must-have photo list for photog
      Playlist for DJ
      Get travelers checks

See ya in Jamaica! Maybe we can get together for a drink
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#3 jenanmag

jenanmag
      • 36 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

Let's definitely grab a drink! My room will be booked under Miller I think. . .

#4 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:12 PM

I think our is under Johnson, but maybe Harleston... I should call my TA about that tomorrow! I think Yolanda (JustUsTwo) and I are gonna try to meet-up too, her wedding is friday.
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#5 jenanmag

jenanmag
          • 36 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:15 PM

Now you got me wondering if it is under Magee or Miller. . I will have to check my itinerary tonight! We get in about the same time as you on Wednesday and will have to hang at the bar too! I bet we bump into each other!!

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

I'm so jealous you're all going to be in Jamaica together...that's so fun!

It sounds like you have everything under control. Try to relax, you're almost in paradise!

#7 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
              • 1,266 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:36 PM

I want to go too! lol You lucky girls!!!! Have fun and i think the best thing is to relax now so you can enjoy your wedding. It only comes once so you dont want to start freaking out or youll miss the fun! Have fun!

#8 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
                • 186 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:11 PM

Dont Forget Your Passports!! Lol

#9 MissyR

MissyR
                  • 1,210 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:18 PM

Hoping I am as calm as you in November! Have an amazing time - you know we will be waiting for a full review and pics!

#10 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
                    • 215 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:34 PM

Have an awesome time! I'm so jealous that you're going to have the opportunity to meet up with some people from this thread. From the "When's your ROR wedding" thread it doesn't look like anyone's even going to be there at the same time as me

As for stuff to do? Do something nice for yourself, have a bubble bath or do some yoga in your living room. And go through your trip in your head to make sure you have all your paperwork, flight confirmations, resort confirmation, etc...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users