Merryme full review & pictures.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 jpkw

jpkw
  • VIP Member
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:00 AM

Congratulations and thanks for your great review! everything looked absolutely amazing! I like the way the huppa looked!! I love the buckets and the red roses and your train! was it hard to walk in the sand with the train? did you have someone fluffing it out for you? also, what are papel picado (rehearsal dinner decorations)

#32 andreslove

andreslove
    • 227 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:22 PM

Sorry I'm late reading this, but everything was so beautiful! Like everyone said, that red really stuck out. Thanks for sharing.

#33 MERRYME

MERRYME
      • 324 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jpkw
        Congratulations and thanks for your great review! everything looked absolutely amazing! I like the way the huppa looked!! I love the buckets and the red roses and your train! was it hard to walk in the sand with the train? did you have someone fluffing it out for you? also, what are papel picado (rehearsal dinner decorations)
        It was not hard at all walking in the sand with the train... once I gave up trying to keep it clean!!:) Yes, My aunt would fluf it in the air and quickly run out of the picture frame ! It was hilarious!! She even fell a coupple of times.

Papel picado: tissue paper banners that have cut out designs... very traditional for day of the dead or xmas celebrations in Mexico. I have been meaning to post this web page as it has some cool ideas for invitations etc..

Cut-It-Out Custom Designed, Hand Cut Papel Picado Wedding and Birthday Invitations
        Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
        22nd of December 2006

#34 aimee

aimee
        • 1,662 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:46 PM

Congratulations! You look gorgeous! I really love your bouquet, I can't believe how many roses they used.

#35 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
          • 163 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:15 AM

CONGRATS!! what was your wedding day? we got married on the 13th! i love the red roses - my girlfriend did a similar bouquet here and it was so gorgeous!! todos santos is so much fun - what a great place to do it. i am so happy everything turned out well.

thanks for your review and pics!
            Jen & Aaron
            January 13, 2007

#36 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
            • 87 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:41 AM

Looks like a perfect day! Thank you for sharing.
              Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#37 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
              • Banned
              • 386 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 07:02 PM

Ohhh...that was so fun to see your pics! I love the color!
                :)

#38 MERRYME

MERRYME
                • 324 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JENGONDA9
                  CONGRATS!! what was your wedding day? we got married on the 13th! i love the red roses - my girlfriend did a similar bouquet here and it was so gorgeous!! todos santos is so much fun - what a great place to do it. i am so happy everything turned out well.

thanks for your review and pics!
                  I got married on the 22nd. Yes, I love Todos Santos. I saw that you stayed at the Hotel California. Isn't that place cute? A little touristy but very cute.

Thanks everyone!! :)
                  Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
                  22nd of December 2006

#39 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:36 AM

congratulations your pictures look amazing!!! Thanks for the great review. :)
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users