38 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:15 AM

thank you so much for sharing...your chuppah looks great! your bright flowers really pop in your photos!!

you look gorgeous...

Bu±uelos...i never knew what they were called...i make them as snacks with cinnamon and sugar...yummy!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:46 AM

Your pictures are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing! The church in Todos Santos is beautiful and your pictures really show that! Congratulations! The two of you look so happy!!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#13 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
    • VIP Member
    • 931 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:31 AM

congrats! everything sounds like it was amazing

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:31 AM

wow - beautiful! everything looks amazing. i love how the red just pops - and it looks great with your darker hair and skin tone.

#15 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:32 AM

Everything looks great. Congrats on your wedding..

#16 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:31 PM

Your wedding looked stunning! I love the red flowers in your hair. And your train is gorgeous. All that red looked so vibrant with the background. I am so happy that you had a wonderful wedding. Congratulations! You and your husband look very much in love.

-Glenda

#17 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:43 PM

Congrats! Your pictures look beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

#18 NHPT

NHPT
              • 3,848 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:25 PM

everything turned out beautifully! i love your bridal bouquet! CONGRATS
                Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#19 MERRYME

MERRYME
                • 324 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by EDYTA
                  CONGRATS!!!!! ur pics are beautiful and u made a stunning bride...sry i might have missed this but what resort this u stay at? also which church was ur blessing at? im going through all the paper work to get married at the catholic church in san jose and its driving me crazy...it's so important to my parents that i get married in a catholic church (they r very religious as ur family) but i agree it is such a hassel grrrrrrrrr
                  I know just how you feel. My blessing was at the church in Todos santos 2 hours North of San Jose. I know that the church made an exception for us... but you should remember that it WAS JUST a blessing NOT a wedding ceremony.

If you are having a hard time and are willing to maybe have your guests travel a bit to maybe a smaller town for the ceremony. I heard that in some of the smaller towns North of San Jose on the Gulf side.. the Padres are a little more lenient and are willing to accept a little donation to do so. ie. do not require the months of talks.

You may want to check them out.
                  Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
                  22nd of December 2006

#20 MERRYME

MERRYME
                  • 324 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:37 PM

Thanks to EVERYONE for all their great wishes and wonderful imput!!

TAMMY! Congratulations on the Baby! WOW! exiting news and I missed it!!
                    Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
                    22nd of December 2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users