Starting to get really nervous..3 days till we fly

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 emandom

emandom
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:33 AM

Help.
    We fly out to Mexico on Wednesday and I feel so nervous. Just hitting home that we are really going...

#2 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:42 AM

It's normal to be nervous, but don't be. You'll have a great and fantastic time and it'll go so fast. So just focus on enjoying every moment, you'll have a wonderful time.

#3 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:01 AM

It is the actual flight you are nervous about? If so I always load my mp3 player with songs I like that calm me.
        If it's the wedding---I guess the same applies :)

#4 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:08 AM

The entire traveling process can be very hard on the nerves but the end result of this adventure, a beautiful marriage, will be well worth it. I agree with some great music or I love to bring my portable DVD player with Sex and the City DVDs, I usually end up laughing out loud and looking like a goof but before I know it its time to land!

#5 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:01 PM

I hope you have a great time!

#6 cheeks75

cheeks75
            • 96 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

Take a deep breath and relax. I am sure that it is normal to feel that way, but just think, in a couple of days YOU WILL BE MARRIED!!!!!

#7 can't wait!

can't wait!
              • 517 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:49 PM

Call me crazy but I wish I was in your shoes!! People will tell you this time and time again but here it goes again...HAVE FUN!!! It's your wedding day! Enjoy!!!

#8 Bryan Valiant

Bryan Valiant
                • Banned
                • 49 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:14 AM

I fly to Mexico on Wed as well and I am also nervous... stranger in a strange land thing I guess... but it is a beautiful land with wonderful people... Just go with the flow and have fun! Enjoy the sun and the water and just sit on the beach... watch every sunset they should be awesome... drink plenty of water (bottled) and remember the sunblock... I was told by a friend to bring bug stuff as well with Deet in it as there are mosquitoes this time of year at night.

You will love it. Bryan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users