Photo

SunBride's insanely long DREAMS TULUM wedding review and pictures

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#61 Seahagamy

Seahagamy
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:21 PM

Sunbride - I have watched your video several times and I cry every time....good tears of course! 3 questions: Where did you buy your pins for the starfish? Were there white bows for the chairs as an option at the resort? What was your greenery called? Not sure if it is palm or ferns of some sort?
    Thank you so much!
    Amy

#62 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:01 AM

I bought mine at Michaels but I'm sure you could find them at wal-mart or any other craft or sewing store. here are a few pictures of the boutonniers. I used the same starfish as the chairs but spray painted them white (had to do many many coats before they were well covered) I used the same pins for the larger starfish for the chairs.

Click the image to open in full size.

I don't know the name of the greenery, I had just showed her pictures and refered to them as palm leaves, although they are obviously smaller than something pulled off a big palm tree

#63 shannon

shannon
      • 772 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:18 PM

What an awesome review!! Thanks so much for posting-- and your ceremony setup--- GORGEOUS!! I LOVE LOVE the starfish on the chairs!!
        Congrats!!!!!

#64 Seahagamy

Seahagamy
        • 67 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

Does the resort have white chair bows?

#65 SunBride

SunBride
          • 1,499 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

I don't know, I didn't even ask what colors they had, I had just brought the small roll of tulle to the meeting and she said it would be perfect for the bows because they didn't have a similar color that would match well for the gazebo tulle I had brought. So we never even talked about what colors they do have.

Try emailing her to ask, it might take a while to get an answer but you have the time to wait!

#66 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

quick question: I know you brought the turqui=oise fabric for the gazebo... did you bring the white as well... maybe a silly question!!

#67 adrianna28

adrianna28
              • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

WOW! Beautiful wedding ! I love the set up and hope to have something similar! Fabulous!

#68 marip123

marip123
                • 211 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

Really beautiful. I love the soft and flowy feel of your set-up and your wedding party.
                  Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

#69 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by soontobeamrs
                    quick question: I know you brought the turqui=oise fabric for the gazebo... did you bring the white as well... maybe a silly question!!
                    They had the white, but only just enough to do what they did (i.e. the back half). If you want it all white you'd have to bring them some more.

#70 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
                    • 99 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:45 AM

Oh Stephanie, what a lovely video!!! (I just noticed you updated the thread with the link for it... or perhaps I didn't see it originally when I read your review?) Either way, absolutely beautiful!!!

I loved the song, I would like to play it at my reception, very easy going and carefree, can you please let me know the name and artist? Thanks again!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users