Need Help with Invitations for Spanish Bridal Shower

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Naz

Naz
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:11 PM

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if you had any suggestions on where I can order some Spanish styleiInvitations for my Bridal Shower? I studied abroad in Barcelona and loved the culture. I thought it would fun and festive to have a Spanish Themed shower. My sister is throwing it but she needs my help and input as she's busy working 7 days as a doctor!

I was thinking of ordering tapas, hiring someone to play a Spanish guitar, and having some sort of Spanish-style decorations. For favors I was thinking of giving out fans. If you all have attended or thrown a Spanish style themed party I would really appreciate your input...especially on where to order invitations and decor.

Thank you!
    Naz

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Naz
    Hey Guys,

I was wondering if you had any suggestions on where I can order some Spanish style Invitations for my Bridal Shower? I studied abroad in Barcelona and loved the culture. I thought it would fun and festive to have a Spanish Themed shower. My sister is throwing it but she needs my help and input as she's busy working 7 days as a doctor!

I was thinking of ordering tapas, hiring someone to play a Spanish guitar, and having some sort of Spanish-style decorations. For favors I was thinking of giving out fans. If you all have attended or thrown a Spanish style themed party I would really appreciate your input...especially on where to order invitations and decor.

Thank you!
    Naz

I don't know about decorations or invites, but you should have a flamingo dancer!
    its flamenco, not flamingo

#3 Naz

Naz
    • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:28 PM

Lol I understood what you meant :)

Thanks for the info on White Aisle. The Mexico design is very pretty and classy. I will pass along the info to my sister.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users