Sign in to follow this  
Agape Gems

wedding in 1 week and BM dress is too small!

Oh that sucks. So it's just the boob area that won't fit? I would think a fast diet would help- my boobs are always the first to go. I hope it works out- if not, have a pashmina or something to help hide it some. No one will notice- they will be looking at you the whole time! And that's easy enough to hide for pictures.

Oh wow this really sucks...you would think that she would be losing weight if she is going on vacation especially to a wedding instead of gaining weight. Her best bet is to go on a very strict diet and exercise. So sorry you are dealing with this a week before leaving. It should work out fine.

Yikes, that really sucks!! Can a seamstress add a small panel of fabric at the sideshuh.gif

Just keep in mind that it's not going to reflect on you at all if her dress doesn't zip! Just think how embarassed she must be!

Egg whites for breakfast, plain tuna and veggie for lunch and chicken for dinner! The weight comes off fast....Also the cabbage soup diet is a week long diet and works!!!! Also she can go sit in a sauna at the gym for a bit!

Oh my goodness, that really suck! Can she workout 2 hours a day from now until the wedding. I did that when my brother got married a couple of years ago. It wasn't the ideal situation to be in, but I did it. Also, I just ate fruits and vegetables and a can of tuna everyday for protein. I don't recommend this, but it was necessary at the time.

That sucks! My sister came home from college last week and we took her dress to get hemmed, yup, apparently she has put on a few pounds since she first tried the dress on because it doesnt FIT! I told her to throw her sneakers on and start jogging home lol. That sucks that its only one week away to get your BM into the dress. Spanx for sure!

My friend had a suggestion that they did at a family members wedding with a too small dress. When all was said & done the dress still did not fit despite all the different things she had tried. The seamstress took out the zipper & made the dress into a lace-up style instead. It was a bit more "sexy" than they had hoped for, but at least the dress stayed up & on!

I'm not sure how this would work on a side-zip, but maybe it would work!

Oh wow, that is frustrating. How long are you all there before you get married. The hard thing is knowing you are going to an AI, and eating sensibly might be hard for her to stick to a diet like the good suggestions mentioned in a few other posts.

I do agree with a few other girls though, don't let it stress you out. Everyone will be looking at you and raving about your beauty.