Shortest Pregnancy Ever!

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#31 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:57 PM

Mo, I'm really sorry to hear this. Please keep us posted on what the doctor has to say, again I'm sorry.

#32 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:58 PM

Mo- I am truly sorry for your loss. We are here to listen to you in your time of need, your in my thoughts!!!
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#33 Jessica

• VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:00 PM

I'm sorry Mo

#34 Kryztan

• 743 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

Im so sorry that this one didnt work out for you! You have so much heart, you will be able to get pregnant again, I know it!:)

#35 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:19 PM

oh Mo I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#36 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:27 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Mo. I'll keep you in my prayers.

#37 SheaS

• 380 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:30 PM

Hey Mo... I am so sorry. I just have to tell you that this same thing happened to me on Monday. I was only six weeks along, but it was still the worst day of my life, and I hope it never happens again. It makes me so nervous to even attempt it again. I found out that I am RH negative, which from what I understand could have had something to do with it. (just one of the many different things) This just means that since my blood type is A negative, my body could have recognized a positive baby's blood type as foreign and wanted to take care of it. They gave me a shot of Rhogam, which should help with future pregnancies.
              Again, I am so sorry for your loss, and if you want to chat, just pm or email me!
              Take care~

#38 jamisoncollette

• 1,257 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:57 PM

I'm sorry Mo, hugs.

#39 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:01 PM

Mo, I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts, and please keep us updated on what your doctor tells you

#40 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
                  • 3,405 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:04 PM

Mo, I'm so sad to hear this. I can't even imagine how upset you must be. I really hope you get some answers to quiet your thoughts for now. You are strong, and you have a good man to take care of you. I hope you can take some time to mourn your loss. We're all here for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users