Photo

So sick of SNOW

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:46 PM

It is Friday April 4th, 2008 and it is snowing here in VERMONT! I tell you, I am SO sick of seeing SNOW, it is Spring already, where are the "April showers bring May Flowers" at the rate we are going we'll never see flowers until June! I tell ya.................Looking out the window at the snow is actually making me feel sick!

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

Well we don't have snow but we do have torrential downpours. I feel you on the crappy weather. I am so sick of it. I have spent the pass few hours with my socks on top of my heater trying to dry them off. I need sunshine! I had the rhyme "April showers bring May flowers". Uggh literally on April 1, it started down pouring here.

West Coast girls are so lucky!

#3 Autumn

Autumn
      • 1,166 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

ugh - I'm so ready for spring too!
        we got a little bit of snow here yesterday.. but at least it melted right away
        I went to school in Vermont - haven't been back for years but I love it there!

#4 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Sorry to rub it in but we have had the longest winter and today it's in the 60's!
          Spring is here!
          It will get to you soon :)

#5 happygilmore

happygilmore
          • 576 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:25 PM

maybe you can go outside and blow or fan it our way cause man it sucks here right now! I am hoping for better this weekend! Enjoy your 60 degrees!

#6 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:30 PM

Karma!!! It just started raining here! That will teach me to brag.
              Well if this will cheer you up--I love your logo! So cute! Did you do it or Sarah?

#7 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
              • 415 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

Same here....we live in CT and told my husband that I do not want another snowstorm. He wants another one....because he works in the school system and sometimes they will have a closing which he loves. I want it to be 65 - 75 degrees now.

Oh by the way, I love your monogram. How did you make it?

#8 angitalia23

angitalia23
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:14 PM

I hear ya...this is probably the first full week that Michigan did not get snow or ridiculously cold temps....im ready for Spring too!!!!!!! Think Sand & Sun
                  Anthony & Angela
                  19 June 2008

#9 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

it's been so gloomy here all week, we just had a cold winter, no snow really to speak of, it seemed to be north of us all winter long. I am ready for spring.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users