md_ocr's ROR, JA planning pics

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#71 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

Thanks ladies........

Butlergirl, CantwiatobeMrs, and BeckyN......i just sent the template for my welcome brochures. Have fun!!!

#72 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
      You know, I wasn;t thinking about trashing the dress, but now I am considering it... How does that whole thing work? Will the dress get ruined
      TTD is "Trash the dress"........it's when you take shots that are not the "traditional" wedding type of portraits. They could be on the beach, on top of a mountain, in a cave, basically anything you want. There is a possibility that your dress can get ruined or a bit dirty, so some brides opt to use a different gown specifically for that purpose.

Here are some past BDW TTD shots. I hope they don't mind me referencing their pictures. I saved them because I really loved the way they came out and hopefully can get something similar to this look. One of the photographers is actually a member here on this forum.

Click the image to open in full size.

#73 newfiebride

newfiebride
      • 196 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:38 PM

Everything looks AWESOME!!!! I especially love the shoes!!!

#74 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:16 PM

All of your stuff is great! You can really see all of the care you put into the details.

I think our FI's have the same ring!

I may have to "borrow" some of your ideas!

#75 arhoyaltres

arhoyaltres
          • 154 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:41 PM

You really did do an awesome job. I was not a diy type of person until I joined this forum & you've inspired me to try to take on even more...I just hope it can come out at least half as good as yours. GREAT JOB!

#76 Linzibella

Linzibella
            • 110 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:30 PM

Everything looks fabulous! I love your dresses, especially your reception dress! Where is it from?

I just hope that I will be as organized. Congratulations!

#77 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Linzibella
                Everything looks fabulous! I love your dresses, especially your reception dress! Where is it from?

I just hope that I will be as organized. Congratulations!
                Thanks so much Linzibella!! I got it from a small bridal shop here in Los Angeles. To be honest, I'm not thrilled with any of my dresses, but i do love my TTD dress. The others are not giving me the "umph" factor, but I'm running out of time and money so they will have to do.

#78 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:58 PM

WOW everything looks great. You are soo organized you can sit back and relax.

#79 Indigo

Indigo
                  • 120 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:24 PM

Congratulations!! All of your dresses look beautiful. I hope you are nearing the end of your planning and can take a moment to relax and enjoy all of your hard work.

#80 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
                    • 298 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:53 PM

I love your TTD and reception gown. They are beautiful. I think I am going to get a gown like your TTD for my session the following day as well. I love the flowy look and you will look beautiful on your day.

Robin Depaula is actually my photographer and I know she is going to do a beautiful job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users