Photo

md_ocr's ROR, JA planning pics

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#41 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:06 PM

Your pics look great.. you have done such an amazing job!

#42 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
    • 684 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:08 PM

looks great! you have sooo much done!

#43 Jamaica08bride

Jamaica08bride
      • 66 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:11 PM

Wow, everything looks great and now I feel like a huge slacker. I may get a peek at your beautiful gowns in person since I am getting married the day before you. It should've been the day after so I could just "borrow" some of your stuff. j/k

#44 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
        • 186 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:23 PM

OMG...I love your table runners(of all things i pick that right??)
          I love EVERYTHING!! Just Gorgeous!!! but really...i love your table runners...i have been trying to do a google search for table runners and surprisingly no luck!! where the heck can i find some? my colors are canary and peach.

#45 crawford2B

crawford2B
          • 244 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:41 PM

md_ocr WOW!! i am so happy for you!! It is getting close and you are on the ball!! Everything looks amazing! I also am glas that you choose the gazebo. I will look so elegant. I am so excited for you!

#46 Sharonie

Sharonie
            • 557 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:55 PM

WOW, look at everything you've done! They're all so impressive. Everything looks beautiful. You're gonna have a fabulous wedding.. Can't wait to see your actual wedding pics..

#47 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
              • 148 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:54 AM

Everything looks beautiful! You have done such a great job! After seeing all that you have done, I really need to get my butt in gear!!! haha Do you mind sending me your brochure template as well? And how did you find out times for everything? I would like everyone to go to Dunn River Falls together, but don't know how to organize it before we leave. Thanks!! sruess@gmail.com

#48 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                • 1,266 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:20 AM

Hey I love your stuff!!! You are working that back of that reception dress!!! Whahoo!!!

#49 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
                  • 298 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:15 PM

Hi Marsha,

Everything looks beautiful and very nicely put together. I was wondering how you are going to pack all of your stuff and bring it to Jamaica? I also have a lot of stuff to bring and I am kind of in a jam because I don't know how I am going to transport it. Do you have any suggestions?

#50 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                    • 802 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bobbi-francis
                      OMG...I love your table runners(of all things i pick that right??)
                      I love EVERYTHING!! Just Gorgeous!!! but really...i love your table runners...i have been trying to do a google search for table runners and surprisingly no luck!! where the heck can i find some? my colors are canary and peach.
                      Hi Bobbi........i went to a small bridal shop that happened to sell fabric. They actually made the runners for me. If you go to a fabric store like Joanna's, they may be able to actually make the runners for you. At first, I was going to just purchase the fabric and try to make the runners myself, but I was already a bit overwhelmed, so i just decided to have them make it. The cost was reasonable also. I got 18 runners made for $175 bucks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users