• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#31 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by md_ocr
    how many people are you having? I've been trying to figure out how many people the "free" cake will feed. I have about 100 people coming.
    Only 25, so i don't want to spend a lot on getting a bigger cake and then throwing it all away. I would def upgrade if I was having a 100! Honestly, I really am not feeling the free cakes,(they remind me of birthday cakes) I have always wanted a fondant cake, but its just not worth the money.
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#32 christenew

christenew
    • 325 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

What do you say to all that. Man I feel inadequate in my planning. You look like you have done some amazing work. I am sure the wedding will be amazing.

#33 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
        how many people are you having? I've been trying to figure out how many people the "free" cake will feed. I have about 100 people coming.
        I'm having 85 and I'm definitely upgrading the cake. Most people probably won't even eat it, but I would rather have too much than not enough.

#34 angitalia23

angitalia23
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:16 PM

Everything looks great, I love that your wearing two different dresses..very chic'
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

#35 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
          • 1,572 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:19 PM

Wow! You really did an amazing job with everything. Can't wait to see the pics from your wedding!

#36 Mich

Mich
            • 96 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
              Also, forgot to include our cake. I think that i'm going to upgrade the cake at the resort. I want it to look like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

and my last project that I'm getting ready to start on is my cake topper. I've already got it, but i'm waiting to receive my crystals. I want it to look like this cake topper:
              Click the image to open in full size.
              All your stuff look really nice. Congrats on completing so many things.
              Good luck w/ the cake topper. I bought mine from Crafty Eddy and received but when I showed my parents they thought it was going to be too much for me to do. I think they were politely trying to say that I'm not the crafty enough to complete it. My dad offered to pay for someone to do it for me. I'm so excited and thankful 'cause after doing other things for the wedding, I realize they were right!

Post the pic when u've completed it.

#37 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

you're right Mich!! Last week, I was pretty much having a nervous breakdown and kicked myself in the butt for taking on so many projects, but i'm feeling better this week and I'm hoping that my crystals come by tomorrow the latest, so i can get started. I will be sure to post a pic of the finished product!

#38 lscilley

lscilley
                • 1,466 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:48 PM

Everything looks really great!

#39 h&a

h&a
                  • 321 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:58 PM

Wow! Everything looks great! I love your dresses!

#40 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,193 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

Wow...you have really been a busy bee!! You have done some beautiful work!! Everything will look great. I also looooovvveee that reception dress!!!
                      Can't wait to see all of your pics from the actual day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users