md_ocr's ROR, JA planning pics

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#91 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by md_ocr
    i got some thick bronzy chocolate paper from Kelly Paper and some lighter cardstock where I printed our monogram. I printed our actual menu on clear vellum paper and then placed it over top of the ligher cardstock.....then placed the lighter cardstock over the heavy chocolate paper. then, I used brads to attach the 2 together. Lastly, I went to kinkos and used their free paper cutter machine. It came out really nice. It's even prettier in person.

A good tip is to use a thumb tack to create the holes at the top and then use the brad to push it through.
    Thanks, I think I am going to attempt something similar. They really came out great!

#92 Leslie-Xcaret09

• 939 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:31 PM

WOW im impressed!! You are so organized and you did an amazing job with everything!

#93 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:00 AM

Just finished my cake topper. I posted pictures on the very first page. It's kinda blurry, but i will update later.

#94 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:59 AM

Wow, I just looked at the rest of your thread! You have been so busy!!! I love your TTD Dress!

#95 amy706

• 506 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:20 AM

Everything is AMAZING. I am so impressed!!!
            Washington, DC
            Dreams Tulum
            December 5, 2008
            Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#96 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:48 AM

Everything looks wonderfully amazing!!! You should give yourself a big pat on the back for getting all of this fabolous stuff done. Now you can go, breathe, and relax!

BTW, let me know if you want to sell some of those chair sashes when you get back ,lol.
              2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#97 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:29 AM

WOW! Very impressive! Everything is going to be just beautiful! I can't to hear how it turns out for you!!
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#98 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:50 AM

your cake topper looks great! did you use all one size crystal or mix sizes?

#99 KHarrod

• 902 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:31 AM

Can you please send me the template for your brochure? You can PM me at kenyaharrod28@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

#100 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

And possibly to me to?

Good grief, woman! You are the epitome of organized! I don't know what you do for a living, but me thinks you should reconsider your current line of work & go into DW planning!

Everything looks absolutely beautiful - and I will definately be "borrowing" some ideas from you! And you seem to be having so much fun with it all!

eta: oops! almost forgot! red@headedred.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users