Sign in to follow this  
Ana

Its Doughnut Friday!!! :(

We have doughnut friday's every friday at work! EFF! smile41.gif I'm not happy....every friday I have to smell it and see everyone eating doughnuts and bagles and muffins and croissants hissyfit.gif The worst part is that people think I'm nuts for wanting to lose weight so they come into my office and actually put the food down on my desk for me to eat sad.gif I am so frustrated and not happy at all. I think the whole idea is stupid to begin with and I wish whomever had this idea to eat fatty delicious food every friday had been fired looong before they opened their big mouth. Sorry...I went on a bit of a tangent. But how the eff am I supposed to be healthy, work out and lose weight with all this stuff around me?!

You have more willpower than me girl. I probably wouldn't of given in. You should be proud of yourself for resisting the temptation. It'll be worth it in the end. repeat that over and over to yourself.

Oh, I feel your pain. I too have a weakness for sweets. But it's worse if I smell bacon, I swear I think I could eat it three times a day and then again for dessert.

Donut Friday would be so hard for me!

donuts are my number one weakness. oh my god it's good i'm broke or i would make a quick run to the Krispy Kreme that is a 5 min drive from my house!

Doughnuts are my weakness and ever since my glucose test results came back normal I have been a mad woman about them...gotta stop or I will gain 60 lbs with this baby.

they're just so delicious especially the boston cream *tear sad.gif I try to sit at my desk and not walk by the front entrance until about 11am or so...that's usually when all the good stuff is gone and most of what's left is all hard and crusty because its been in the open air for a couple of hours. I'm just going to keep telling myself that they taste awful :S It wouldn't be as bad if our offices didn't have glass walls, so that I can see everyone munching away!

Try to bring yourself a healthy snack next Friday that you absolutely love to eat! So when everyone else is packing on the pounds, you can be happily munching away on something that isn't going to go right to your butt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Oh, I feel your pain. I too have a weakness for sweets. But it's worse if I smell bacon, I swear I think I could eat it three times a day and then again for dessert.

Donut Friday would be so hard for me!
I loooooove bacon! That is one thing that I still allow myself with brunch once a week...and extra side of baconlove.gif mmm its soo good!

K if I make it through today without binging on the 4 dozen doughnuts up front, then I'm going to reward myself with a good brunch tomorrow...and then a gym day! lol

Thanks for the support guys! (I'm going to be glued to BDW until all the temptation is gone)