Photo

NKOTB Reunites May 16th-set your DVR's

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:58 PM

It's time to break out their dolls, hats, pins, and my old acid wash dungaree jacket because I will be at their concert in Boston in Sept.

#62 bluenuit

bluenuit
    • 10 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:03 PM

I just scored FLOOR seats at the concert in Montreal!! Im SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!

now all I have to do is get my wedding out of the way, and then its NKOTB!! HHAHAHA just kidding.......?!

I Christina take you Donnie, oops, I mean.....haha

#63 AmandaR

AmandaR
      • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Joey was my first love, and I tell FI that he is the only man that I would ever consider having an affair with!

Amanda

#64 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

Im very close to spending $900 for 4 tickets in the 3rd row.............. ahhhhhhhhhh my FI will hit the roof

#65 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:50 AM

ladies they just released some more concert dates, they will be in the DC area on October 2, we are going to attempt to get tickets.
          if you have an AMEX you can do a presale buy, otherwise they are expecting to sell out in most locations so get your credit cards ready!

New Kids On The Block
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#66 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

Thanks for bumping this. I am somewhat sad cause they will be in Los Angeles when I am in PV. Well, ok not that sad...but still!

#67 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

oh holy dang it all! i can totaly do LA! but no amex

#68 AmandaB

AmandaB
            • 57 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:39 PM

I think I was in the 7th grade for the first concert. The next day, my crazy friends and I tried to track them down at the hotel where they were staying. We missed them but ended up taking a pic with one of their limo drivers (by the limo)...so he said. Thinking back on it now, I'm pretty sure he was some random dude!

But we were soooooooooo happy! Kooks!

#69 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:46 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhh! i just called my BFF and she has an amex!! we are totally getting presale tickets, either las vegas or seattle!! WOOT!

#70 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AmandaB
              I think I was in the 7th grade for the first concert. The next day, my crazy friends and I tried to track them down at the hotel where they were staying. We missed them but ended up taking a pic with one of their limo drivers (by the limo)...so he said. Thinking back on it now, I'm pretty sure he was some random dude!

But we were soooooooooo happy! Kooks!
              hahaha, i totally have stories like that too :)
              brings me back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users