Sign in to follow this  
Christine

NKOTB Reunites May 16th-set your DVR's

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP333 View Post
My sister got Joeys sweat towel at the concert we went to.....im still jealous!
No way! How cool!!!

You know what's funny, is I touched one I think it was Jordan at the concert. It was so long ago I don't remember.

I have been waiting many many many years for this moment! They were transmitting live on my radio station what was going on in NYC. I got goosebumps! I'm so so so soooo happy they reunited. I finally get to see them in concert :)

I so loved NKOTB. I had my entire wall covered with posters. And of course, I saw them in concert! And who can forget the Christmas album! Good stuff. Wait til I tell my FI! He may want to change his mind about marrying me!

Wow, I honestly can't believe that. I was just thinking about them the other day and it really brought back memories from when I was in elementary school. We would have little programs ( with the puppets) and it would be called "Kids on the block". It was one of those programs with the message, I think saying how its important to treat everyone the same. I think one of the puppets was in a wheelchair. Did anybody else's school do this? Oh well, if not I'm just reminiscing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamisoncollette View Post
NKOTB was my first concert, I was in fourth grade and went to see them in St. Louis. I think I still have pictures somewhere. FI picks on me for having the greatest hits cd.

OH MY GOD!!!! I was the biggest fan! I had every big pin, poster, clothes, bedroom, dolls, etc... i can't even remember. It was my first concert also in St. Louis and I was called on stage when Donny sang Cover Girl. How funny they are getting back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawford2B View Post
OH MY GOD!!!! I was the biggest fan! I had every big pin, poster, clothes, bedroom, dolls, etc... i can't even remember. It was my first concert also in St. Louis and I was called on stage when Donny sang Cover Girl. How funny they are getting back together.
You lucky girl! You got called on stage? Love it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquita View Post
Ooooooh I wonder where they will tour??

They only announced 3 venues so far:

May 16, 08 New York NY USA THE TODAY SHOW
May 17, 08 East Rutherford NJ USA IZOD CENTER
May 18, 08 Boston MA USA TWEETER CENTER