Sign in to follow this  
Christine

J Lo's Push Gift

#1 - i love the idea of a push gift. I just like presents blush2.gif

#2 - If they really needed $$ for the baby room in Puerto Rico then Jenny from the Block needs to get her censored.gif back on stage

1. I have totally heard of a push present and Brian is fully aware. Hee hee!!

2. WTF is JLo's problem? Seriously, they don't need the dough. Ugh! I thought she worked for the rocks that she got.

Oh yeah, I already showed Matt what I want my first push present to be! Sure, sure, babies are great and wonderful presents, but so is jewelry! Hahahaaa

I found a band that I love, but it didn't go with my ering, so I told him I want it after we have a baby.

And I agree - I thought celebs donated money from pics and stuff. Cuz what else could they need?

Wow that must be a big stone!

I know it is the lifestyle they are used to but I would seriously be pissed off at getting something that expensive. I can barely keep track of my engagement ring I would totally loose a $300,000 ring!

Maybe I could hire someone to babysit it for me :)

i've heard of a "push gift" - i don't think a husband buying his wife a gift for giving birth is weird but it the weird 'expectation' around it - like i just had your baby, you better buy me some jewels or something that weirds me out. i would rather my DH write me a letter expressing how he feels or us make a time capsule for our child but to each his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
Seriously?!?!? rofl.gif
Seriously! I don't have kids and I certainly don't keep up with what presents I should be expecting at various stages of life. Do you have kids and got your gift already, or do you just know you should get a gift when you do?

I only knew about the push present cause most of my friends got one. When the latest friend had her baby and got a push present, Brian was like WTF! He is now aware that I would like one.

I don't think I knew about them until this forum. My sister got a gift when she had her kids, but there was no title. It wasn't until this forum that I heard it called a "push present".