Photo

Can you help me find a dress, pretty please!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DougsGirl
    Melissa! Those are so freakin cute! LOVEHEARTLOVE them! I think I'm gonna trick Doug into buying one for me tonight.. Hmmmm..
    just FYI, these dresses run really big. I wear a 12 and have huge boobs and still had to get a medium. So if you are ordering online I would go at least a size smaller than you normally wear.
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:13 PM

I agree. My sis is a 0 in that store normally, but with huge (for her size anyway) boobs and the XS was falling off of her. She looked ridic. We were laughing at her when she tried it on.

I didn't have money on that shopping trip, so I didn't try them on, but I can tell you that in person they are just as cute!

#13 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:49 PM

YAYAYAYAY you guys are so awesome, that exactly what I was looking for, I knew I could count on you, Thank you so so so so much!!!

#14 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:56 PM

There's a bunch on Bluefly.com that are all jersey material:

Bluefly - Designer Brands (Prada, Fendi, Gucci & more) at Discount Prices - #2113469 - Tart navy jersey 'Carrie' bandeau halter dress

Bluefly - Designer Brands (Prada, Fendi, Gucci & more) at Discount Prices - #2106198 - YAYA AFLALO LOVE heather grey draped long dress

Bluefly - Designer Brands (Prada, Fendi, Gucci & more) at Discount Prices - #2113476 - Tart navy jersey 'Elena' halter dress

K this dress I LOVE LOVE LOVE (I think I might have to buy it for myself...lol) its not exactly what you wanted and its a bit pricier, but its beautiful and light weight it would make a good TTD I think.

Rachel Pally Athena Dress - shopbop.com

#15 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

Oooh Ana that Rachel Pally dress is cute. I love her jersey stuff.
          Sarah, I was going to suggest the VS dresses....but order a smaller size...I always have to order down in their basic dresses.

#16 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

they don't have it my size and the medium just sold out! boo, I'm so sad now! I emailed to see whether they're getting anymore sizes in though...I'd love to have it just for either TTD or wearing around this summer

#17 kr3611

kr3611
          • 127 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

I was at J Crew the other day and they had bright colored dressed like that.

#18 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ana
              This dress is just gorgeous!!!! I really think it would be great for a TTD session!!! Hmmmmmm.... don't have a wedding date (or Ering yet!) But soooo tempted to buy this....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users