Ps3 - Rock Band!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 GeminiLibra

• 220 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:07 AM

We have Rock Band on Xbox 360 and I love it. I am really good at the lead guitar, whenever we have people over (most weekends) we play, it's so much fun. After a few drinks everyone thinks they're a rock god, I want to be in a band now!

#12 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:27 AM

LOL so happy I'm not alone with the video games here!

I've almost convinced myself that I could play drums for real since I got so good in the game!!!

#13 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:31 AM

I would like to play this!! I suck at Guitar Hero (i get booooo'ed pretty quick)Maybe ill be better at singing or drums in rock band!!
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#14 GeminiLibra

• 220 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

Guitar Hero is a bit tougher than Rock Band so if you are ok on Guitar Hero you'll be fine with Rock Band. I already posted about playing Rock Band but I wanted to add (and embarrass myself) that when I'm driving and I hear one of the songs on the radio I think to myself as I hear the guitar parts, "green, blue, yellow, red, blue" etc. Like I know exactly what chord is playing, such a nerd!

#15 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:43 PM

Last night we had a small keg party at a friends place outside in the yard (the weather was ridiculously nice for Northern Ontario so we moved it outdoors) & by early evening my bf & his friends had brought our 42" lcd tv & PS3 into the neighbours garage & set up rock band to play!! lol
            Now THAT'S what I call obsessed!!

I think we're all off the hook for playing now!

#16 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:52 AM

omg I can't stop playing Rock Band. We just got it last week and it's all we do til the weeeeeeeeeee hours of the night. The FI is all about the drums and I'm all about the guitar. I'm looking for a skin I can put on my guitar to make it pink lol

#17 march132010

• 1,057 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

We Love this game our friends come over on Sunday and we have dinner and rock band we LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users