Sunglasses during the Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 AmandaR

• 241 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Cole5worm
    I think they woudl be cute for some of your pictures though! get some cute white ones!!
    I love the idea of getting cute white sunglasses. I think I'm going to pick up a cheapy pair for a "just in case" moment. Plus, our wedding is at 1 pm, so I'm sure that at some point - just before ceremony, just after, and while waiting to do pictures and go to the reception that I'll want to be wearing something!

#12 Mel

• 141 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

I have been having heck trying to find white sunglasses. They are nearly non-existent and the ones that are out there are humungus on me. I don't like the big sunglasses and would prefer something smaller and more like what I normally wear. I did find some cute Fossil glasses that were black and had rhinstone like jewls on the side. Hopefully you guys have more luck finding white glasses.
      FOSSIL - watches, handbags, accessories, and apparel - www.fossil.com

#13 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:30 PM

I am really dependent on sunglasses and hadn't even thought of this before! AH! Our ceremony is at 5p.m., when the sun is setting some and the heat factor is a bit down so I am hoping the sun won't be out full-fledged.
        Is your ceremony early?

#14 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:08 PM

I don't think it was that bright at LC by 6pm. My FI has to wear sunglasses too- even at the dentist which I think is super silly. He didn't squint at all. You will find it's not that bright at all- it's nearly sunset by that time after all. It has that pre-sunset light which is really soft.
          Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users