• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#11 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
    Has anyone ordered anything from here, I know I have seen stuff from the company before but I found place card holders that are bells and I think that they would be cute and they are the cheapest on this site, but I am afraid they will be really bad quality?
    I just e-mailed them asking if I can order samples.. I'll let you know what they answer

#12 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:16 PM

Ok, this might not be much help...but I did order some little battery operated light bulb thingys from there for my wedding. They go inside those chinese paper lanterns so you don't have to do the whole cord w/ light bulb thing. So it's not like I ordered a decorative item from them, but as far a service and everything goes...it was great. The stuff I ordered arrived on time...a little early if I remember correctly...and all that good stuff. One of my friends actually referred me to the site. I'll see if I can find out what she's ordered and how it looked.

Sorry, that was a little "rambly"...if I find out anything good, I'll definitely make sure to post it!

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:17 PM

Hey Anny- is there a special code you have to enter to get the discount and free shipping? I am just getting ready to buy a bunch of stuff (including the cute flip flop cards you posted!) and it's not showing the discount. There is a place where it asks for a code though...

#14 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

mmm I suscribed to their e-mails and got instant 10% discount, but haven't ordered yet.. and today I got an e-mail saying they have 15% off plus free shipping but the code isn't there... mmmmmm

OH I found it hehe, here it is.. WC75891

#15 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:57 PM

Thanks so much Anny! That just saved me $20 off an $80 order! I got flip flop notepads, flipflop playing cards, hibiscus beach safe containers, seed bead pens, maraca pens, and luggage tags!

Click the image to open in full size.

#16 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

Oooh Sarah those are so cute. I love the luggage tags. Isn't Anny great?

-Glenda

#17 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

Anny

#18 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:22 PM

aw thanx girls.. sarah I loved the tags.. let me see if they're cheap heheh.. I have like $180 in my shopping cart so far :S

#19 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

The luggage tags aren't super cheap when you're buying a ton (I needed 8 dozen), but they are by far the cheapest I have ever found them. I am sending people out luggage tags with our wedding logo on one side and their pre-printed address on the other side. This will go out with my welcome letter about 2 weeks before our departure. I am sending each couple 4 tags.

#20 OneLove

OneLove
                    • 86 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

Thanks Anny for the info..

Sarah, those are really fun items.. i love the fiesta pens...

~andrea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users